Design Thinking and agile methods to try out!
The introduction module at a glance
- Executives who are interested in gaining a concise understanding of Design Thinking
- R&D, innovation & HR teams who would like to learn about the potential of Design Thinking in practice
- Brief presentation of the basic principles of the Design Thinking approach with a practical example
- Experience Design Thinking as part of an interactive task, in which all participants go through the entire design process and actively test the basic principles of the approach in small teams
- Minimum 90 minutes to four hours, can be done over one or two days
- At your location, in our creative spaces at launchlabs in Basel or Berlin or any inspiring location
In the introductory workshop, you and your team will gain a profound insight into design thinking and agile methods. Irrespective of whether it is a brief overview or an in-depth immersion we will tailor the introductory workshop to your needs.
Within the learninglabs, participants actively engage in the whole design process through several exercises and active reflection on their experiences. For example: User Centricity – working in teams in short sprints.
Optional selective methods can be illustrated in greater depth with specific exercises.
Design Thinking is an innovation method first coined by Terry Winograd and Larry Leifer from the d.school at Stanford University and by David Kelley, founder of the design and innovation agency IDEO. Design thinking is now taught and used world-wide through coaches and facilitators working with all kinds of teams, across the world and across industries. It is based on the principles of classical design processes, but consciously builds on the ideas and competences of development teams in order to solve complex problems with practical and sustainable solutions.